The South Cook ISC4 Registration Portal Is Designed to Serve You...
- The South Cook ISC Registration Portal is an https secure sockets layer address, protected by a digital certificate.
- The reason we initially request your SSN is because this will be used to upload your credit information
to the Illinois State Board of Education
- To help retrieve information as you request it, such as your transcripts, please be accurate.
- To serve you better, please provide us with your most up-to-date school and email information.
- If you are selecting to pay by Purchase Order, please provide the PO number supplied by your school.
- You may, alternatively select to pay by School District Check, check, or money order without having to provide a P.O.
- You may be prompted to install SILVERLIGHT. You can then view all of the navigational bars.
You will probably have to press F5 to refresh your browser after installation of SILVERLIGHT.
Silverlight provides an additional layer of security when accessing the Workshops and Registration area.
An Accurate Up-To-Date Email Address Will Help Ensure Your Receipt of a Registration Response.
- You should receive an email response when you complete your registration.
- If your registration is successful, there will be an eventregistration confirmation Number.
- Under not-too-common circumstances you may, however, be placed on a WAIT LIST if the class is full.
- The email will indicate if you have been place on a WAIT list.
- It is also possible to be placed on a WAIT list if you have an overdue unpaid balance with us, so please try to remain current.
If you have encountered technical difficulty registering, or if you did not receive an email confirmation please contact us: